08 June 2011

British Library-University of Sheffield social enterprise project background

I've recently been given ethics approval to begin my research (including interviews and catalogue searching). This means that I hope to post more details of the methodology for each of the proposed strands of my research soon.

In the meantime, I also wanted to mention a new webpage on the University of Sheffield Enterprise website which provides a bit of background detail about the British Library's collaborative projects with the University of Sheffield relating to social enterprise.

This provides a particularly useful account of the impressive work undertaken by my predecessor last year as part of a six-month British Library internship - this work provided the basis for the current PhD project. The page also includes links to the British Library resource guides for social enterprise.

1 comment: